Wed, Aug 10|
Custom Education Solutions
Reclaim Reading Joy: Implementing Guidelines for Classroom Libraries
Join Donalyn Miller as she unpacks what it means to be a joyful reader and how to cultivate a classroom community of joyful readers.
Time & Location
Aug 10, 2022, 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Custom Education Solutions, 11480 Marketplace Dr N, Champlin, MN 55316, USA
About the Event
In this workshop you will learn:
- Strategies for increasing joy through time, access, and choice
- Ways to build supportive classroom communities
- How to partner with your media specialist to maximize your effort
- Guidelines for weeding, prioritizing and revitalizing your classroom libraries
By the end of the day, you will be able to give book talks about fresh, exciting books kids will want to read, and leave the session energized with practical tips and tricks to kick-off a new school year.
- Workshop registration starts at 8 a.m.
- Session is 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Catered lunch
- Light breakfast included (pastries, coffee, etc)
No refunds, substitutions allowed.
SCHOOL DISTRICTS PAYING WITH PURCHASE ORDER, SELECT "PAY BY INVOICE" ON PAYMENT PAGE. CUSTOM EDUCATION SOLUTIONS WILL SEND AN INVOICE FOR THE AMOUNT DUE WITHIN 24 HOURS. PO MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS.